Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scrapbook Kit Club Blog Hop

Welcome to day two of the blog hop, here's my second page for this month's kit!
This page was is off of a page I fell in love with in the latest CK magazine.  I've been hanging onto these pictures for awhile now and the paper was just perfect for them! 
My potd: Carter has been absoultely obsessed with needing a pair of boots this winter.  And of course we've had a ton of snow so he really does need them.  But since I didn't buy them when the pool was still up I've not been able to find any in his size (unless I wanted to pay and arm and a leg).  So a good friend of ours found these beauties on clearance for only 5.00 each....Score!  Now, he can go be intense about other things.

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you've put the scallop edges inward. I've always put them out. Never thought to do them this way. Will have to try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the title.. great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this layout, and so cant wait to get my hands on this kit, gotta love them boots, too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are so cute! Never seen any like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! Those pics with the trays of play-doh are precious!

    ReplyDelete