Friday, February 5, 2010

friday!!

Yay it's Friday AND surprise surprise I'm making a post.  Friday's are pretty much our Saturday around here so here's a quickie post!  This page was supposed to be for a pagemaps call but I forgot to send it, I forgot to post it too.  So here it is now :)  My niece Gia who thanks to walmart appears to have red hair here.  (someday I'll learn to not to quick printing there).
And of course my p365.  Yesterday Carter asked me if he could sleep in the suitcase for his nap.  No sir.  So he threw a fit and never did take a nap.  This was what I found last night when I went up to bed.  A few ratty blankets and pillow, a suitcase and Alvin....and that's all I need.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout! I just love it...right in time for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete