Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sketchy Thursday!



Here is this week's sketch! Now, like last month I'm just a little bit extra-excited about this one because today's sponsor is Scrapbook Kit Club...today I used Dec's kit (which I just got in my hot little hands on Tuesday) so you can see a little preview of what is in the December kit! I had to pick up my jaw when I opened my box. First off, let me just say I was never a kit girl until I got picked for their dt. I've changed my mind lol. I LOVE opening up a box where everything matches, I just reach and scrap until my box is empty. I never thought I would like that but I LOVE it! And every single month I LOVE what is in my box. I've also seen little peeks at what is to come in the months ahead and let me just say, don't bother with buying one just sign up for the subscription...you will NOT regret it!!


Ok, so for today's sketch....my son got a guitar last Christmas...and he was so excited but still doesn't pronounce it right lol, to him it's a buh-tar. So I had to scrap that! Every single thing on the page is from the December kit, yep even the thread, even that super cute little flower with the button, and even the metallic Thickers! And YOU can win it just by playing along, it's a random drawing....doesn't get any better or easier than that!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Bonus Alert!!  If you link your lo to the SBKC Blog you'll be entered to win a rak too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment