Tuesday, January 5, 2010

project 365

Blogspot hasn't been nice to me...not letting me upload pictures!  So, here are my first four days of project 365 :)
day one: my family taking the traditional "family on the steps" picture at my grandma's house














Day two spent the whole day scrapping with a friend...good way to spend a day!















Day three spent the day home with a sick little boy...even though he can't help but smile when he sees the camera














Day four: Break is over...back to school!

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute family. Your scrapbooking day sounds like so much fun. My kids went back to school yesterday, too. Kind of nice to be back to the routine....but I miss sleeping in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, I love your smiling even when he is sick little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking family. Wow smiley even when he is sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww lovin your 365 project I too am doing it this year!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete