Thursday, March 18, 2010

Has it really been a whole week!?

Good grief, I usually post every day but these last few weeks have been jam packed with stuff going on.  So...here's a catch up on my p365 and of course today's awesome Sketchy Thursdays sketch!
Sketch first of course :)
My girls dancing with my cousin at her wedding.  The creamy pocket thingy is from a Starbucks gift card holder...been saving that for awhile :)
And holy moly and whole weeks worth of p365..here we go!
Friday...this is me...I figured I should show up in my pictures once in awhile!

Saturday...we moved the rest of our stuff out of storage...no more buyer friendly house.  I still have some more finishing touches to do to the living room but it's coming along!  Glad to have my cozy house back.

Sunday: the first signs of spring around here, I got my first flower from the kids and had to find my little bud vase :)

Monday we got a goody box from my cousin in the UK, handmade bracelets/necklaces for the girls, a very British looking mini Cooper for Carter and CADBURY for ME...guess who the lucky one was?

Tuesday: This was the very first day I forgot to take a picture for p365...BUT in my defense I was taking so many pictures for the April Scrapbook Kit Club kit that it felt like I'd taken my picture lol.  So for this day we get to see a little sneak peek at next months kit :)

Wednesday: My dad has been working on a garden for us this year since last fall, it's finally almost time to plant, the kids are SO excited and spent alot of the day outside yesterday with grandpa.

And last but not least today's....many months ago I sent my hubby a link to this necklace on etsy and said he should get it for me for my birthday and then promptly forgot about it.  But then he surprised me, he remembered, ordered with plenty of time for my birthday and then the etsy store was thumbs down bad on communicating and he ended up getting it today...one week after my birthday.  But I love it and am super impressed that he remembered and planned it all out and it's so pretty...he did good!

Oh and a LINK to my next photography class :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jennifer! That's a great picture of you! I never noticed before but you have really lovely eyes! and the floral DIY piece looks great!

    kudos to the hubby on getting you that pretty necklace. plus i like how you photographed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an elegant take on the sketch! love it! :) I love your photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohh!! I liked your sneak peek at April's kit! so excited!

    ReplyDelete