Monday, December 28, 2009

Hey there!

Just wanted to check in and say a quick hi...haivng serious computer issues... as in blew up an outlet (tried really hard to light the couch on fire) which made my computer go dead.  Hubby took it in today and we're crossing our fingers that it's fixable.  In the meantime I'm working on getting some scrapping done (super hard without my computer with all my pictures!!!), I'm being forced to go "old school" and I'm not liking it one bit.  I AM looking forward to starting project 365 on friday though and wanted to throw a link out there for anyone else thinking of doing it.  I LOVE this site so much, I'm thrilled to pieces that I found it just when I'm getting ready to start.  If you join please add me as a friend!

http://www.shuttercal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment