Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas hams...

Yep, that's what they are...this is what you get when you let them "pose" themselves lol!!  This is for this months sketch at Scrapbook Express using papers & die cuts from My Minds Eye!  Ooooh and do you see what I did?  I got a Cricut on black friday....been drooling over them forever....and finally got one!!!  But I've been either sick or busy...and it's been driving me crazy to have it sitting there taunting me.  So I finally had time last night to download SCAL and I only just dipped my big toe in to get a feel for how it all works but hey -how do you like that "hams" and scallop there eh?  I'm now at the point where I'm pretty much wanting to cut out everything and am holding myself back lol.  I think I'm going to be very good friends with my little Cricut!


1 comment: