Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Look ma no sketch!


Hey look I am capable of doing a lo without following a sketch this month lol! It IS for a challenge though of course...this is for a monthly challenge over at http://www.amatterofmemories.com/. They have a very fun monthly challenge that you download on the first of the month and have three sheets of different types of challenges that you can choose from and submit anytime during the month. I was also lucky enough to be the July winner and was so excited to see my prize (The whole set of Honey Pie papers and die cuts from Cosmo Cricket which I just happen to have the *perfect* Easter baby chick pics for!!!) in my mailbox this morning! For this challenge I did the 'use a border punch on a picture' challenge. Love the way that Martha Stewart loopy punch looks on the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment